The METER MIX® PAR 3C is the first choice for all applications around potting electronics.
- Electronic Potting
- Component Bonding
- Brush Setting
- Bench top machine with adjustable feet (PAR 3C)
- Floor standing machine on castors for portability (PAR 3CT)
- Metering Pumps: Single acting positive displacement
- Mixer Valve: Pneumatically operated TSV601 Mixer Valve
- “Metered Shot” and “Operator Controlled” shot size selection
- Shot size adjuster with digital reference indicator
- Service indicator lamp
- Integrated PLC control with HMI operator interface
- Dispense pressure regulator and gauge
- Air supply filter/regulator and gauge with connection check unit
- Main Off/On switch
- Emergency Stop & Reset Buttons
- Anti-gel automatic purge timer
- Shot counter/repeater unit for multiple shot applications
- Either foot pedal or hand held trigger start options available
- 230V/50Hz or 110V/60Hz AC electric supply + compressed air @ 80 p.s.i.
- 12lt (3,16 gal) capacity reservoir sizes (6lt/1,58 gal, 12lt/3,16 gal & 30lt/7,9 gal optional on PAR 3CT)
- Digitally controlled heating to reservoirs, pumps and hoses
- Electric agitation to material reservoirs
- Electronic low-level sensing to material reservoirs with visual and audible alarms
- Stainless steel wetted parts to protect against corrosion
- Hardened parts to protect against abrasion
- Nitrogen purge facility to material reservoirs
- Vacuum degassing to material reservoirs
- Rotary/Static disposable mixing option (electrically driven)
- Bulk feed transfer pump facility directly from suppliers containers
Which product do you require?
Together we will find the perfect solution for you.