- Supply of medium to high viscosity material
- Flow rate up to 6 litres/minute at 20 double strokes
- Pressure ratio up to 75:1
- Max. viscosity 5 million mPas
- Differential piston pumps with fast-switching air motors
- 1- or 2-hand operation
- Modular design with configurable components
- Sealing available in various sizes and material finishes
The integrated control unit ensures that the pump does not draw in air when the drum is empty. When the minimum level is reached the pump will shut down automatically. An audible alarm is emitted when the drum becomes empty.
- External valves
- The drum pump P200 can be supplied with external valves.
- This new design offers the advantage of being able to carry out service and maintenance work on the pump without having to drain the system.
- Wetted parts made of stainless steel or with specific surface treatment
- Available in economy version for use with grease and oils.
All DOPAG pumps are available in a tandem version. Featuring an automatic mechanism that switches between the pumps, container change with these pumps doesn’t interrupt the production process.
Drump pump with follower plate
A drum pump with a follower plate is used for processing materials to high-viscosity media. The follower plate is made of aluminium, steel or cast iron.
The follower plate is manufactured with elastomer wipers for efficiently wiping the inside walls of the drum clean during use. The wipers adjust to the diameter of the container.
Bung-mounted pump with cover plate
When processing low viscosity materials, a follower plate is not necessary for priming purposes.
The cover plate is used only as a protection against contamination of the medium to be fed.
Which product do you require?
Together we will find the perfect solution for you!