The preeflow® eco-PEN700 is a rotating, pressure-sealed displacement system. It consists of a stainless steel rotor and an elastomer stator that together form a closed system. With this arrangement a closed “single volume” chambers are created. Through the rotation of the stator, the volume chambers are pushed further and through it, controlled dispensing of the material is generated. The system is self-priming with low viscosity products. EC200-K is required for activation. Volume flow 5,3 to 60,0 ml/min.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 34x34x274 mm
- Shipping weight: 1.2 kg
- Operation: volumetric
- Material inlet: 1/4 Inch
- Operating pressure: (min.) 0 bar
- Wetted part materials: HD-POM / stainless steel
- Weight: 750 g
- Material outlet: Luer-Lock with O-Ring
- Voltage: 18 – 24 V DC
- Flow rate: 5,8 bis 60 ml/min
- Dispensing volume (min.) 0,06 ml
- Fluid pressure (max.) 10 bar
Applications: adhesives, UV adhesive, anaerobe, oils, alcohol/methanol, fats/greases, silicone, solder paste, seals, epoxy
Not good for: cyanoacrylates, bases, solvents, acid
Which product do you require?
Together we will find the perfect solution for you.